Prices may vary depending on the type of translation/interpretation service, deadlines,
specialization and complexity of the work.
However, we are very flexible and will work to find a solution to meet and adapt to your needs and your budget.
Rates for translation services are calculated according to the number of standard translation units.
One standard translation unit is 1500 characters with spaces.
- For a non-binding quote please fill in the form below, call or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will contact you within 24 hours
Interpreting services are charged on an hourly basis.
- Requests should be submitted at least five days prior to the needed date.
- All copies of agendas, hand-outs, notes, lectures, or other relevant materials shall be sent to Albion as soon as possible before the event – minimally appropriate is at least three business days. This will allow the interpreters to review the material and familiarize with it. Albion will return this material at the end of the assignment, if requested.
- Simultaneous interpreting requires special technical equipment. Please state if we need to provide it.
*Exempt from VAT pursuant to Article 90, paragraph 1 and 2 of the Value Added Tax Law (Official Gazette 73/13)
Our team will contact you within 24 hours.
Customer care and quality service are
at the heart of our business
Please contact us for more information