High-quality and professional
translation and interpreting services
For us there are no “small clients“ or “small jobs“. Whatever your requirements,
we can provide a service tailored to you, your needs and your budget.
within the agreed deadline and with the best price-quality ratio.
We offer certified and non-certified translations. Rest assured that your documents will always be handled with the utmost professionalism and in the strictest confidence.
Your documents will be translated in a professional and efficient manner, within the agreed deadline.
Rates for translation services are calculated according to the number of standard translation units (one standard translation unit is 1500 characters with spaces)
- Each additional copy of certified translation is free of charge
• simultaneous interpreting - (also known as concurrent interpreting) interpreters sit in a sound-proof booth and interpret in real-time; speaking at the same time as the person delivering an address
• consecutive interpreting - consecutive interpreter begins translating after the original speaker has finished, usually a couple of sentences at a time
• chuchotage – (whispered interpreting) is a form of simultaneous interpreting where the interpreter sits next to the client and whispers what is being said in their ear; it is suitable for small meetings or when the linguist only needs to interpret for one or two people.
Professional interpreting services enable high-quality business communication. Since good communication is vital for your success, the importance of high-quality interpretation is crucial in achieving the desired goals.
Professional interpreting services can help you develop a common language with your business partners and other people and communicate your message effectively.
Interpreting services are charged on an hourly basis. Requests should be submitted at least five days prior to the needed date and all relevant materials should be sent to Albion as soon as possible before the event – minimally appropriate is at least three business days.
- Exempt from VAT pursuant to Article 90, paragraph 1 and 2 of the Value Added Tax Law (Official Gazette 73/13)
We have a very flexible pricing model
to meet your needs and budget.
We work very hard to offer you highly competitive
and affordable rates without ever waiving
on quality or professionalism.
Customer care and quality service are
at the heart of our business
Please contact us for more information